From time to time when you’re watching videos on your Mac you may find yourself being interrupted and want to save the video to watch it later. In some cases that is possible, but in the majority involving online streaming videos, shows, and other content – there is no way to ‘save’ a video and watch it later.
With the help of Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac however you will be able to accomplish just that. It can be set up to record videos directly from your screen, so you can capture the video while it is playing and then save it and watch it later on – even if you’re offline.
Honestly it isn’t even difficult to set it up in this fashion. In fact if you want to record screen on Mac you just need to follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and click on the ‘Record Screen’ button in the main menu.
- Use your mouse cursor to draw a frame over the video that you want to capture, then manually adjust the frame so that it fits perfectly.
- Check that the ‘System Audio’ icon is highlighted in green, and click on it if not.
- Click on the ‘REC’ button when you want to start recording and play the video at the same time.
- Click on the ‘Stop’ button when the video is finished, then click ‘Save as’ to save it.
That is all that it takes to capture and save any videos to watch later with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. If you want you can also adjust the other recording parameters as and how you see fit, and may want to use the scheduler feature to automatically start or stop the recording so that you don’t have to ‘babysit’ it.
Additionally, instead of immediately saving your video you should take advantage of the editing features that are packed into Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac as well. All you need to do is click on the ‘Open in Editor’ button and you will be able to edit your video by trimming unwanted segments, merging videos together, improving the quality, inserting animated transitions, adding audio tracks, and much more.
With the help of these features you will be able to either just clean up the video footage that you recorded, or even start to improve and polish it further. Rest assured Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will make it a piece of cake to do so, and after you spend a few minutes experimenting with the features you’ll see for yourself how intuitive they are.